Close

How to find prices of prescription drugs in Ecuador

I'M TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER A MONTHLY BUDGET FOR LIVING DOWN THERE.

I TAKE SEVERAL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATIONS (none controlled).  I AM TRYING TO GET PRICE ESTIMATES FOR EACH AND SEEM TO BE HITTING DEAD ENDS ON'LINE. WE WILL NOT BE BACK DOWN THERE FOR MANY MONTHS BUT ARE WORKING WITH OUR FINANCIAL GUY TO PLAN AND I REALLY NEED A MONTHLY BUDGET. 
HERE, MY MONTHLY PRESCRIPTION COPAYS COSTS ARE APPROX $400 A MONTH. SO ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT WOULD BE GREAT!
I'D APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE ANYONE COULD PROVIDE.

I'm interested also

All caps is not necessary, it's like shouting.

Here's a list of prices of some 5,000+ medicinal drugs for Ecuador, for 2017.  Scroll down to about the middle of the page and under where it says
LISTA DE PRECIOS MEDICAMENTOS EN ECUADOR
Then just click on the image of the PDF and you can then display and search it, or download it just like any PDF.

http://sinmiedosec.com/lista-nuevos-pre … n-ecuador/

Two columns on the left are for the commercial name, and the generic name or active principle.

The Presentación Comercial column tells you how it's packaged.

The Unidad Por Presentación column tells you how many units are in the package/formulation.

The P.V.P. (Precio de Venta al Público) Presentación is the retail price for the package/formulation.

The P.V.P. Unitario column is the retail price for one unit.

Expatriate health insurance in Ecuador

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ecuador

Moving to Ecuador

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ecuador

Travel insurance in Ecuador

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ecuador