Learning Dutch

Hi im an expat living in Muscat, Oman. I logged in to this site to seek an advise or help about the Netherlands. I am interested to learn the Dutch language to proceed for the dutch language exams which the embassy requires when applying for a long term visa to the Netherlands.
I hope this site, would be a help for me.

Thanks friends.

izza

Hi Izza!

Welcome to Expat.com! :)
A new thread has been created for your request so as to have a better visibility. We hope that other members will help you soon. ;)
You can also post an advert in Classes/ language classes in Netherlands classifieds

Regards

Well, there are a lot of review materials for Inburgeringsexamen. but if you can come to the Netherlands for at least in a month, then there are a lot of schools offering a short course maximum one month. this course focus on inburgeringsexamen. you can surely 100% pass the exams and itŽs really a short period of study than self study or buying the book for Inburgering.

but after that, tell everyone here to speak dutch to you. Dutch people want to be friendly and will speak englisch to you to help. That's nice and all, but it won't help you speak the language better. ;)