Beauty school

Hi!

I would love to start a study that has to do with hair, make- up or similar. But until now I haven't found out if there is a school which offers any kind of higher education in this.

If you have any information about this or know anything at all, I would be very happy if you would share some information about this with me. :-)

Kind regards,
Ida

Hi and welcome on board Ida!

I hope other members will be able to tell you more about it soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks, Armand!

I hope so too. :)

Ida

Hi Ida,

I am interested in the same thing as you are.  From what I have found so far, they offer study programs here that are in Dutch.  I have yet to see anything in English though.  I'll keep looking as well.  Good luck with your search, and please let me know if you find anything!  :)

Take care,
Jess

Yeah, all I've found as well has been in Dutch. Something that is not an option for me, because my Dutch isn't good enough.

I'll keep looking, and will of course let you know if I find something :)

Ida

I actually own a site to help potential students find the right beauty school for them. It's onlinebeautyschool.org/ and there's a lot of resources for students to use, like the Beauty School Survival Guide and a list of job postings. I would also suggest that you look into the job outlook for this field and the type of work you can expect on this site bls.gov/oco/ocos332.htm. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Im a Filipino but speak and write english fluenty.  I want to enroll hairdressing  courses.  Please give all information needed to attend the course.