Close

is it ok to make a new group here to meet the new fiends in guangzhou?

Hello, i am Janet, i am local guangzhou people , so welcome to guangzhou first. and want to know if it ok to make a group here? to offer information to new expat in guangzhou, and organize different kinds activities like hiking,running, coffee or other gathering to make friends here and exchange ideas.
life will be more fun and interesting here, right? haha

Hi Janet,

So I'm moving to Shunde in August-are you near there? I'd love to joining a group like you are suggesting as I need to meet people and will know no one!

Kim

janet900 :

Hello, i am Janet, i am local guangzhou people , so welcome to guangzhou first. and want to know if it ok to make a group here? to offer information to new expat in guangzhou, and organize different kinds activities like hiking,running, coffee or other gathering to make friends here and exchange ideas.
life will be more fun and interesting here, right? haha

Hi Janet,

I arrived last week and have no friends except my partner! I am from Australia, I am happy to meet up and make a group.  Let me know

Hi there,

Where exactly in Guangdong are you staying? I will be in Foshan...

Kim

welcome,pls add my in your friends group,my wechat:***.I am Donna,Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct