Where to convert USD to VND with good rate in SG ?

Hi all,

I am looking for a place to exchange from USD to VND with good rate,  i would expect to sell USD for similar rate with Vietcomebank.

If you have any place please recommend

Appreciated your help

Cheers

Go to some gold shops, there is one in Binh Thanh at Cho Ba Chieu, which is fair and no rip off. You should get something higher than VCB rate (22,675 VND), maybe 28k is possible.

Bjoern_ Saigon wrote:

Go to some gold shops, there is one in Binh Thanh at Cho Ba Chieu, which is fair and no rip off. You should get something higher than VCB rate (22,675 VND), maybe 28k is possible.

Cool ! thanks mate for the advised ...i will google some there and give them a call

Do you have name of that gold shop ?

Cheers

I guess you wont be lucky with calling! Just try some out of the tourist areas. The one I mentioned is at the corner of Bui Huu Nghia and Vu Tung next to Cho Ba Chieu.

My wife and I live near Cho Ba Chieu market.   She says the name of gold store is:         
    Mi Hong.       But we always go to this fast yet busy money exchange inside (west side) of   Cho Ben Thanh market.   We do all of our money trades there.   From or to ...  USA, VN, AUS, Thailand, Cambodia etc.    With very very large amounts she said they will come to our (bi mat) house.

Thanks all very much for your helpful information, i seem to have the name here now :)

There are one place with good rate. You can try.

Hung Long Exchange

86 Mac Thi Buoi Street, District 1, TPHCM.

Regards

The best rates are usually at the gold/jewelry shops. The one on Cong Quyen near Nguyen Cu Trinh is very good.