Italian PR holder student rights

My name is Tarun Kumar and i am an Indian student. I lived in Italy for 5 years and i have my Carta di soggiorno indeterminato (the old soggiorno on the paper).I went back to India for my studies, now i am a student in France and planning to go back to Italy .
Is it still possible to convert my carta di soggiorno(the one on the paper) to the new soggiorno card.
Thanks in advance for replies.

New topic