Just bought property Mora de Ebro Area..help PLEASE

We have just bought a small property with irrigated land,we intend to use it for holidays and move over
permanently in a couple of years..it does need work but nothing external ,our immediate problem is
we need someone local to deal with the payment of local bills..is local taxes and water as we have no
postal address in Spain ..Any help ,advice or recommendations ,thinking of maybe an expat that knows the system and speaks Spanish...a sort of expat gestor...if not how expensive are the services of a gestor?are their companies that deal with just these simple matter at a sensible charge?(bank account and nie in place already.Many thanks for taking the time to read this and please offer advice if you can

You say you have a bank account. if so, why can't you simply set up a bunch of standing orders/direct debits?

If that won't work for you I can't answer for Tarragona but around here in Alicante there are lots of people who offer to look after houses and land - just those little jobs. If there is an English language newspaper of magazine they will be there in the small ads.

If the English or automatic options fail then I think you will find the gestorias are pretty reasonably priced. I saw one advertising to do tax returns the other day for 20€ for instance. So something as straightforward as paying bills should be relatively cheap.

I can see a problem though with both the house carers and the gestor. If there is some problem with the standing order option then how will you pay anyone from a distance?