Permesso de sorggionor that is now expired

Hello every one, I had permesso the sorggionor that is now expired for 11 months now,before the expiration of my permesso,I was working with an Italian man,who gave me contract of work,only for me to renew with the contract in questoria,I was told that my employer can not pay me,and they refuse to renew for me,I searched for work,could not find any,I set up my small business which I am doing, got all my business documents,my tax just came out which I am planning to pay in couple of days and summit to questoria soon.

Now, as i was doing my normal daily business,I was controlled by the police,they took me to their station and told me to sign papers to leave the country voluntarily,which I refuse to sign anyways.

Can some one please tell me the chance I have if I pay my taxes and summit it with the questoria with all my business documents,the chance I have in renewing my permesso the sorggionor

Is any one here?

It's normal. You work illegally, so police does its work. YOu play to a dangerous game, because you risk prison and/or accompanied to the airport with handcuffs.

Please all, there are rules and if you don't respect hem, you have few chances to be regularized. Above all that Italy make the sorting among all immigrants/refugees without valid papers (italian or not).

@STEFFIFI,Thanks for your the response. I don't think you understand me well,when I was working with the Italian man,my permesso the sorggionor was still valid,he was surpose to obey the labour law,by checking his income,if he can employ me,I can't be telling him to show me his income/bank statement.I only found out at the questoria,using the contract he gave me as his employee,they told me he is not economically fit to do that,but all the taxes were paid by him.

My question is, am I the one that is at fault here or the man? Then I now start my own small business,done all what is required,INPS brought tax for me to pay,which I am thinking of paying soon.I want to know if pay the tax with my business documents,do I stand a chance of renewing my permesso the sorggionor,considering the fact that I have not committed any crime.

Ah ok. In this case, consult an advocate and explain him your situation.