About business Partner in West African​ country - Guinea conakry

Hi everyone,
I'm Djay from India I was working in Conakry Guinea 2years in 2014 to 2016,
Now I have 2-3 goods business in my mind to do in Conakry and doing business in around Guinea.
All ready I started to some trading business in conakry but now I am looking Start production
In this business profit is very good and every day is going Plus + .
For this business I am looking local Guinea ( conakry) partner for investment  he need only investment NB about production and sell and marketing I'll take care

If any one interested so pls add me in your friends list so we can share contact details in pravite chat

Thanks and best regards
Djay

Hello dear,

I am Leno. I am originally from Guinea, but I live in the USA. I will like to talk with you about your business interest in Guinea.

Yes no problem. Can we exchange numbers
Last week I arrived in conakry
Give me your WhatsApp number easy to talk and discuss more

Thanks and regards
Dhananjay

I can be reached at ****. Will you pass me yours. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm an international relation manager for Guinea Conakry, i find investors who wants to invest in Guinea or join with entrepreneur as partners who would like to do business in guinea. you can contact me on my email (***) if you are interested in doing business in Guinea Conakry. My office is located in Kipe if you are in the area.
what country are you in now?

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Ok am thierno moussa sow origin guinea  Conakry  from algeria  I really want us to discuss  on matter whatssp me on this number  ***

Hi Djay, hope every thing is fine.  Plz send me your contact details. I'm an Indian. Regards, prabhakar. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Ekalavya2020

For security reasons please do not post contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

Hi,
My whatsapp number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you

@muralicmd
Welcome to the forum.

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Please use the message system for this. This is an old post so do not expect a reply.

Hi
Can you please add me on ***

Regards,
Umesh.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

@Umesh Kumar4

Read and understand post#10

This is an old inactive thread(2019)