Your best business development ideas in Guinea Conakry

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Guinea Conakry is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Guinea Conakry? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

Hi,
It looks like this post has been here for a while. I just got register to this website because I was - still - looking for ideas for starting a business project in Guinea. I think there are tremendous fields of business to explore in Guinea and expect back a promising outcome. I am not really sure which one I can tell you right now, but depending on the volume of money you would like to invest and the kind of business that you want to do, I will advise you to contact a local office for a survey. That will give you a good idea of what to do. Hope that will help! MD

PRISCILLA, are you still in Conakry?

Hi,

I think Pricilla is here to get conversations started, she is not actually here..,

I'm currently in Conakry. Was born here but grew up in Europe and now working as technology consultant in the uk. Before that I was working in digital product development for a pharmaceutical company. I'm interested in hearing more about your business idea and generally your understanding of business in Guinea.

I'm staying in a hotel in Kaloum, so let me know if you free for a coffee or lunch

Regards

Hi, well I have some business ideas to share but the only thing is that my ideas are open to people who are serious and ready to invest. I know that my ideas will hit someone and don't just want to expose it in the open but I'm open to a private meeting anytime at a public place.

hi. Are you still in conakry? i just saw your post now

Yes I am

Sounds interesting!

Am from India living in Dubai
I would like start some Trading Business in conakry
i have good experience import and export business last 25yrs
some friend tell me start business in Guinea so
am seeking expert advice

thanks
navas

Hi, I would like to know the best business to start in Conakry. Please advice me to my email: *** or my whatsapp: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@muralicmd.

For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum.

Hi Sir.  I am living and working in Conakry Guinea. Please open your chat book well, so that we can better Express well

I'm Yogesh Kumar from india i want to start a business in konakry Guinea.
I don't have a Big knowledge in business life but I have a so many types ideas at business at business. So anybody Tell me how to proceed for business in konakry Guinea (West Africa).
Now I'm stay in konakry Guinea, work at Shipping company in konakry .

Thank you!

Agriculture seems promisable , people should invest.
As per my experience this will boost up in next few years..

contact me if anyone want to work on this ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct