EEA family permit without certified passport copy of EEA national

Hi all,

Recently applied for an EEA fp for me, maybe I made a mistake with one of the submitted documents. I am pakistani national living in Italy and my wife is Italian national living in uk since 03/2016.

We forget to certified passport copy of my wife, we submitted normal copy of passport, is this can b reason for refusal??

Has anyone have the same issue?

Thanks and regards

With alot of recent changes in the home office,you will need to produce all documents in originals including yours.Moreso,importantly if you want your application for a family permit to be successful you will need to furnish the home office with loads of documents like documents to prove that she has been exercising EEA treaty right since living in the uk as an employed person,student or a self sufficient person.
Having that, u will then also need to prove your relationship by providing the original marriage certificate,pictures taking together,prove that you have lived together while she was in italy and prove that you have been in contact since she has been living in the uk.
Otherwise,you might take the option of going through the land border to get the ink stamp for EEA family partner.
Hope this information answers ur questions?