Family visa information

Dear All,

your support on my matter will be highly appreciated.

I am national of Pakistan and moving to Riyadh-KSA, under Computer Technician profession. with salary of 16,500SR on visa & legal paper and (company internal designation of Head of Software department)

My degree attestation is rejected from Saudi Council due to distance learning education of 2 Years program in computer science.

My question now is if i come to Saudi will i be able to bring my family with him later after completing my Iqama stamping.

Will Saudi will grant my family visa without holding degree?
Will i be able to get driving license without holding degree?

Please your guidance needed.

Thanks,
Mohammad Ali

Your best bet is to contact the HR of your company. I am curious if you got visa for yourself after your attestation was rejected? Don't count on my advice but if you get your visa and Iqamah later on, your lack of attestation will not be an issue. But like I said, your best route is to contact your HR.

Good luck.

Technician as a profession is not allowed to bring family anymore. In addition you will need an attested education certificate that matches your profession.  In your case correspondence is not considered, try some other certificates you have - masters , diploma etc.

What about as consultant or any other profession which dose not required university degree nor diploma , and also possible to get family visa?

My company HR in Saudi said what ever profession you want they can arrange they have no issue.

i need expert advise before taking next step.

Please can anyone guide me.

Thanks,

Most professions require a degree, the ones that does not require an educational qualification usually does not have family status.

what about Intermediate or any technical diploma will help ?