How has your life changed in the United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to United Arab Emirates? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in the United Arab Emirates? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to United Arab Emirates has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Unfortunately my life has change to the worsted.
I came to the uae as my main reason to work and support my self and my family which the leave in Europe.
Both my jobs which I got turn out not to be reliable, as the first one after 4 months of work they announced me that they have a lot people in the department so I must leave and the second job after working there near 2 years they announced to me and to other employees that the company has financial problems and we must leave !!!!
Especially one of the companies had me with out resident visa for at least 6 months. I lost count how many times I have been to Oman to renew my tourist visa because of that.
My family is more worried for as never before. My oversees friends wondering haw I can still be so strong and staying and suffer all this.
Activities ?  what activities ? with 40+ degrees and humid whether, that's I joke.
As far as income , yes it may be higher that other places but at the end you end up with nothing if you consider rent and living conditions. The more everyone is making in the UAE the more they spending.     
So my expatriation has transformed negative (-10) my life and not positive.
Angelo

Hi, how are you.  By chance I was looking the site today and I was surprised that I was the ONLY one who made a comment to you Subject ..... How has your life changed in the UAE  !!!!

The only think that I can came up is the following :

1) Everybody loves the UAE life ....
2) Or they are scared to say the true  .......

The only thing that I can say is that in the UAE if you are lucky you make money as there is not a single job in Europe that will pay you 4000  to 5000 thousand Euros a month when in Europe the best salary can be from 700 to 1000 euros a month, thats it.

The environment in the UAE is very bad and can only harm your health.
Thanks
Angelo