Husband and Wife working separately and company giving Exit to Husband

Hi,

Me (Sales Person) and my wife (Doctor) working in Saudi Arabia on independent Iqama's and we are living in Jeddah. Now my company is asking me to move to Riyadh but I am unable to move alone because I am the only Mehram of my wife who is working as a Doctor.

My company is saying that if you don't go to Riyadh we will give you final exit because in the beginning I had signed the contract that company can relocate me any where in Saudi Arabia , my question is how can I take transfer under my wife's Iqama if company not giving transfer to me and I have a one year old kid under my Iqama?

Regards,
Masood

You can resign from the company based on your contractual agreement and take a release to your wife where in company cannot give you exit. You need to approach passport office to see how you can transfer / requirements to transfer under your wife.

Dear you can take release from the company and shift to wife's sponsership but it again depends upon the company whether they wil allow you or not
If they will give you exit then u can come on family visa...
For shifting from company to wife sponsership you need marriage certificate duly attested and paper from your company....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HxnXRv5wI6g/V … endent.png
Go through this link it may be helpful