Possibly moving back to Spain

Hi there, i am Leni, a retired lady looking at returning to live in Spain. I was living inland Alicante for approx 8 years but moved back to the UK for family commitments. Now on my own I am looking to either buy a small place and rent a room or just house share with someone who's already living there and could do with the extra company and income. Don't want to live alone and this time I want to be on the coast. So any retired people looking to rent a room from September this year, I would be pleased to hear from you

hi ilived in spain many years ago.looking to move back.......i'm 56,english ,wanna start a dance/dancercise  biz there.....
Chris

Hello Leni,

I'm Karen, I'm planning to move too.  I'm going to rent out my place in Bath UK and September is exactly when I want to make the move.

I'm retired cabin crew Qantas Aust. I'm 52 divorced no kids/pets, Dublin born,  lived in OZ for 20 yrs, Cali 6 yrs Turkey 1yr.  I cant handle the UK weather anymore.

I have been chatting to Chris the dance instructor he is very nice, he speaks fluent Spanish....

Karen

Hello everyone,

@Leni, welcome to Expat.com. Could you please drop your ad under theHousing in Spain section.

Thanks

Christopher
Expat.com