Expat Wills

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get free advice on Expat Wills?
Thank you.

Are you wanting to make a will or are inheriting from a will made by an expat,I did briefly look at this subject once and it seemed rather complicated to say the least,and with a Brexit, European law will no longer apply.

I want to make a will for my assets in the UK. Do I have to travel back to the UK or can I go to an International lawyer and write it while I'm here in Greece?
Any information at all, would be appreciated.

I found this on line..Living on Crete..Red Tape..Wills by Warwick Gibbons and Global property Guide..Inheritance,Tax and Law.  on line.You have to find out if a will made here will be accepted in the UK,it will need a legal translation of course done at a government office here with all sorts of stamps hit upon it I expect.I think I would go back to make it,and have you thought of putting it in the inheritors name now so as to escape tax,my neighbors near my cottage have given as a present their house to their daughter now so as to avoid tax or you can sell it to them for one pound if you want I think.Pop in to a lawyer near you who speaks English and ask them,but I think I would personally go home to do it.