Finding and job on visitors visa

Good day everyone

My name is Tracey (from Zimbabwe) and would be visiting Florida around August this year and I am a qualified Bookkeeper and am still studying ACCA. what I want to know is the following:
How easy is it to get a job in this field?
if I get an offer am I allowed to change my visitors visa to work visa?
Which is the easiest way to get work permit or right to work and live in the usa?
I have 3 school going children is it easy to get study permit

Thank you in advance.

Did you read all the posts under the pin about working in the US? I believe it is illegal to apply or look for a job while on a visit visa. You can not change a visit visa into a work visa.

Assuming that your visitor visa is a B1/B2, you are not authorized to seek employment using this visa. If you intend to make business connections while visiting, keep in mind that you should never ever come to the US using a visitor visa with a resume, portfolio or any indication with you or in your baggage that you may be seeking employment.

Some people use the opportunity of visiting the US to make business connection, but you need to know that it is illegal. In any case, if while visiting you find someone willing to hire you, they will need to apply for a visa for you. You will need to go back to your home country and wait for the appointment and interview at the US embassy of your country. Once the employer successfully petition for you (depending on the visa, there are restrictions on education/diplomas and proving that the employer cannot find a local for the job) and you are vetted and qualify for it, you will be issue a work visa and only then you will be able to come back to the US to start employment.

Know that a work visa belongs to your employer, not you. You can only work for that employer until your visa expires of is renewed. If you lose your job, you must go back to your country.

Search this site for the Expatriate Guide to the USA. You will find a PDF document that explains all this in details.