Buying trailer park homes in calgary

we are looking at buying trailer park homes in calgary and would appreciate any infomation on buying property abroad, any pitfalls any suggestions or any referals for good areas to buy in around the downtown calgary area. infomation on trailer parks that are family friendly,safe and clean would be awesome.

Welcome on Expat.com annetteaussie ;)

I hope that other members will bring their inputs soon concerning property acquisition in Calgary region.

Regards

Here is a list of all trailer parks in Calgary:

http://www.google.ca/#q=calgary+trailer … 486bb3526e

As you can see, trailer parks are found in 3 of the four quadrants in Calgary (SE, NE and NW). If I were to suggest one, it would be the one in NW.

Since downtown is in SW and as you can see there is no trailer park near downtown Calgary and most probable reason is that Calgary's center business hub is the downtown Calgary full of high rise skyscrapers and very expensive condo towers etc. Therefore, purposely the trailer parks are reserved in the other three quadrants that are far away from downtown Calgary.

Hope that helps.

Welcome Perth,

Definitely you will get help here. I will search MLS listing as per your requirements.

i would like to suggest you that the place you have chosen is the best place so go head.

sheilamorrison.com was nice website with lots of information on it...

[Moderated: free ads are not allowed on the forum]

annetteaussie wrote:

we are looking at buying trailer park homes in calgary and would appreciate any infomation on buying property abroad, any pitfalls any suggestions or any referals for good areas to buy in around the downtown calgary area. infomation on trailer parks that are family friendly,safe and clean would be awesome.

Have you bought the home?