Studying in Italy

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Italy?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Italy?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

Studying in Italy is a very nice idea and I love knowledge which is power. But the challenge I face as a student is language problems. Everything is taught in Italian language and as a foreign student you study under stresss and at the end of the semester you find that  you have achieved little compared to those who know the language. But i encourage people to come and study and learning a new language is very nice in one's life.

Maybe the ideal journey would be to spend one year studying Italian before pursuing your own studies.

Italian universities are well represented at the QS Top Universities ranking. Politecnico di Milano ranks at the 183rd position, followed by the university of Bologna and Rome.

What university would you recommend? What about the student life?

Hello, can you recommend please universities for architecture ? Any good ones for masters studies in Luxury brand management?
Thank youuuuuuuuu