Looking at going to school in Italy but...

Hello!

I know it's an oxymoron but here it goes. Does anybody know about any cheap international schools in Italy? I am a high school student (homeschooled) and I want to live in Italy for a year or two.

It doesn't have to be an international school, but since I haven't taken any Italian, I think I have to stick to schools where the classes are taught in English.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there is anybody who does not recommend living in Italy, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Jared

Hi Jared,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get replies to your queries very soon.

Good luck
Christine

Hi Jared,

I don't know any school where it is possible to attend classes in English, but if you want to start to learn Italian in advance, I am an experienced teacher of Italian (native speaker) and currently teach Italian online.

If you are interested in some classes, please, get in touch. I will be happy to schedule a free meeting to discuss about your lesson plan.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Ciao

Arnaldo

jjadventure wrote:

Hello!

I know it's an oxymoron but here it goes. Does anybody know about any cheap international schools in Italy? I am a high school student (homeschooled) and I want to live in Italy for a year or two.

It doesn't have to be an international school, but since I haven't taken any Italian, I think I have to stick to schools where the classes are taught in English.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if there is anybody who does not recommend living in Italy, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

Jared