New members of the Iran forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi I am Linda, from Isfahan, now living in Malaga, Spain. Would like to have contact with people from Iran.

nice to meet you mam...sadly I am not Iranian citizen.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jinosh and I'm from Bangalore in India. I work for a German automotive firm and one of their projects requires my presence here in Tehran.
This is my second trip to Iran and I totally like this place, like the picture I had in mind and my experience here were totally the opposite!
Looking forward to making new friends here, cheers!

hi, been there few months ago too and i so love the country that i am definitely coming back, does your company have branch in tehran? i am actually hoping i could land a job there so that i can stay longer and explore the country more.

Waiting for filipinA here in Iran ,I'm near tehran, my husband is dentist , but I cannot go outside, so I need some friends to be.. Mostly about cooking and wifey matters!!

Hi Irene, I'm filipina also, San ka nakatira? Malapit ako Tehran, my husband is dentist, I'm just a months here going to be a year but d ako marunong mag farsi yet, maybe u can recommend some places near, na merong Philippine groceries..

Hello there, saan ka dito sa tehran, maraming pinay dito if you want to be friends with them, punta ka lang embassy if there is gathering, anong name mo saan ka pinas dear?  If you are looking pinoy stuff of groceries wla dito nyan it's difficult to find dear, please keep in touch..

Hi I am Yoshie from Japan. I have been working so far in Iran from 2009-2012, PH Manila 2012-2015, TH Bangkok from 2015-2017, and moved to Tehran 2 weeks ago. I will be working here initially one year and might extend. We are 5 people including 3 small children and my husband. We are looking for apartment around Jordan. My office here in Tehran is close to Jome-Jam shopping mall. If you know any place, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Another thing..we are planning to put our children in either Pakistani school or German school ( well they say our kids have to take assessment the end of this month ) . If you have children go to either of school, please give some opinion of those school too. We had many choice for international school before, however we have small choice here since we want our children boy and girl to go to same school.Thanks again!!

Salamat may nakAusap din pinay, sa laspinas po ako.. And about going to embassy hmmm I don't know how to go outside alone . don't know the language po and husband doesn't want me to go outside alone. And he is really don't have much time to spend for this for now,. 
Kaka umpisa nalang sa work so needed time pa to adjust..
Maybe u can share SoME of your recipe , I'm having hard time for their food, I don't know the cuisines, ingredients and procedure ,.
Thanks po..

Oh we are all busy in different ways now here in Iran, if I we're you ask your in laws they better know the recipe that you wanted than I am,because if you ask me I'm not good in cooking also sorry about that, or else you can Google Iranian food, it's easy for you I think. Good luck

Thanks for your time..my in laws is living far from us, and like what I've said I couldn't understand their language yet , anewei thanks for ur time..

OK, so this is Mahsa. I created this account last year but forgot to use it until now that I was trying to send messages to apt owners in Istanbul. BUT I got banned from messaging simply because it's 6 in the morning and I'm sleepy so decided to copy paste my texts lol Can I be unblocked now? PLEASE! *cute puppy face*

Hi guys,
Im sami. Im Iranian but I live in Europe. I will be happy to help you with any tips to live in Iran. Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is also viewed as advertising and is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

I am an English teacher in Syd, Australia. I am looking to live and work in Tehran for a 6-month period. I am currently researching schools to start sending applications.

Anyone currently working, or has worked, as an English teacher in Tehran, or anywhere in Iran, please contact me. I would love any advice or recommendations.

Cheers mates,

Jesse

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi all
I am from Iran and living in Iran-Karaj and researcher in history

hi ahmad! my name's ismaeil and living in kashan,nice to meet you! please come to kashan, you'll love about kashan, let me know when you're free

hi ismaeil this is hasan not ahmad

hi! my friend,oh I messed up with names! hahahaha,sorry

greetings am Fred planning visiting Iran soon please is there Africans in Tehran or any part of Iran ..

please signify if u are african in iran ...will like to connect wen I arrive thanks

Good day,
I have a Filipino friend who is missing in iran for almost a month. Any news regarding Christopher Yalung please message me. Thanks in advance. Hoping he will come home safely.

Hi ...

Merry Christmas.

I'm Mohammad, 23, From Tehran.

CielMabilangan wrote:

Good day,
I have a Filipino friend who is missing in iran for almost a month. Any news regarding Christopher Yalung please message me. Thanks in advance. Hoping he will come home safely.

I have some friends in Police Forces,

Just Send me Info like When and How entered Iran, Places he visited, His last Known place and ...

A photo.

Fohiss wrote:

greetings am Fred planning visiting Iran soon please is there Africans in Tehran or any part of Iran ..

please signify if u are african in iran ...will like to connect wen I arrive thanks

Hi Fred,

I know that about 50 Africans are living in Tehran, Right now.

But where, IDK.

Salam,
My name is Joe and I currently live in Perth, Australia and will be heading to Tehran for holiday after Nowruz.

I will be looking at job opportunities while I am there.
Thanks

I meed a filipino nanny or baby sitter full time for my twins newborn let me know if u know someone

Closed