Want to settle in iran

hi there i m a pakistani national living in pakistan i want to move in iran and wana do my cosmetics bussiness there please advice me is it possible to do so in iran. and snd also tell me some information about average home rent , electicity , gas, and fuel prices in iran thanx

if you are a millionaire ( in USD ) yes its possible . and cost of living in Iran is almost same as Europe because of high Inflation rate. I think thats all you need to know :)

dear givmaster is IRAN more expensive country then PAKISTAN?
i just want to live like a white coller not like some millioniar plz keep guide me i'll waite for ur sincer guidence

hi again. first of all I should tell you that I have never been in Pakistan so I cant compare the prices and that's why I said its same as Europe. so if Europe is expensive than Pakistan then Iran is also expensive the same. and now , the million that I said is not for living. you need such a money to invest in Iran to be able to get work permit as a small firm. plus tax and other costs. the economy of Iran is not in good situation now so you should be very careful. and if you wanna import something there I should tell you that you have almost no chance because of chines shit. lol

thanx for  this  brief but ellaborate info plz tell me 1 thing what if i wana come in iran in religgiouse prospectuse is there any ease for this type of visitor? waiting for ur reply

Joop 212
I dont believe givmaster, im in Iran, i know Iran is MORE expensive than Pakistan, so read the below
cost of living is 20$ per day if you live as a back-packer one,
you may stay in cheap hostels and pay some 8 to 15 $ per night.
anwyays: more i want to ask you about your business, keep in touch and i am the one who want to do business as well.
if you are in Iran then we can arange to meet up
Hamid

SALAM HAMID NICE TO MEET U. THANX GOD U R THE FIRST ONE WHO SAY SOME THING POSITIVE ABOUT IRAN I M VERY HAPPY U C U IN WHICH CITY OF IRAN DO U LIVE? I M PRO SHIA AND I LOVE THE REVOLUTION OF IMAM KHOUMENIE I LOVE POLICEIES OF IRANIAN GOVT IRANIA R THE BRAVEST PEOPLE ON EARTH WHICH I BELIVE I HOPE U CAN GET MY EMOTIONS THROUGH THIS TALK AND I PREY TO GOD FOR U ALL THE BEST AND WISH U WELL HOPE TO SEE U SOON KHOUDA NIGHEDAR........JAWAD

@joop212 - Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salam Jawad,
it's okay man, i olny quoted to you what i knew, what is reality and what is on Iranian daily life.

Im In Isfahan, anyways, tell me ab business, when will you be here and what's your plan
Update me
Hamid

i m just in planing i ve heared that isfahan is the most clean city of iran is it so?

beside all that our friend said another matter is that cosmetician over here is not that much money making job ,and if you plane to have a good  income you need to think about another job besie or uses some others of your skills, although these days you cannot be sure about your future over here.
I m not sure if you know persian or not but it s essential because most  of our people don't know english as well.
my last note is that while most of us think about relocation and finding better place for living i wonder why you get interested to being  Iran ,as i know Pakistan has better economy that Iran. hope it s not look interfering in your personal life/