Permesso di Soggiorno

Hello everyone,

My permesso di soggiorno was expired in the month of October and applied for conversion (study to work ) in time.. And 2 weeks ago done with quastura formalities but I didn't submitted pending documents.. To get those pending documents it may take another 2 weeks for me.. So, do quastura and cancel my application??
Because I seen a line written in the recept of pending documents, that the application will be cancelled after 15 days..

So please help me what should I do now..

Thanks in advance..

Hi SHANKU and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to browse through the topics in the Information on visas in Italy section, it might help.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,I have given my finger prints on 21st jan. I got a text message to my mobile but strangely 20 days before(on 1st Jan ) saying Comunichiamo convocazione il 20/01/2017 alle 08:58 per integrazione pratica.
there is no fresh update in PORTALE IMMIGRAZIONE .showing the same message of my finger prints.
Can I expect my soggiorno on this date .  Please help me with any input

hello sir madame i submitted de renewed permission si sooggono 28 april 2017 how much time the processing in milano questeur ready my soggorno plz reply me

The best way to answer this question is to ask someone from Questura (of where your appointment is located) about your pending documents and what to do next.

It sounds like there is a malfunctioning in the system. If you already got your fingerprints done then you're ok. When I went through this process I never received a mobile text regarding my completed Permisso. I waited for a month and a half then, I went into Questura to ask about the status regarding my Permisso. It turns out it was done and that it was sitting in their office this while time ;)

Hello,
I received the the same message asking for another appointment for practical integration,
Can you please tell me what happened can I expect to get my permit of stay right away?
I am really stressed as I need to travel soon and won t be able to without it,

Hi Kenza,

I have received same message? but i don't know what to do next. Can you please tell me what you did in your case?

Hello,
  On a high level, it takes upto maximum 45 days after finger print at Questura. Most of them will not receive SMS. However visit the site  to check your Persmesso collection Date and Time: https://www.portaleimmigrazione.it/ELI2 … tPage.aspx
with the UserID and Password provided in your Postale Receipt .
Remember to remove the - provided in your password while login.

Call the questura, or go there and ask for a new appointment.

Hello guys,

I gone through the website and found message that "Integrazione practica" instead of current status about readiness of the residence permit, but i don't know what to do next. Can you please tell me what to do in this case? couple of guys asked same questions in two years ago, thus i would like to know their experience.

The image from the website attached for your reference. Thank you in advance.[img][link under review][/img]

Link for the image, because image upload option are not availble in this forum :- https://i.ibb.co/XZzwSBn/Permesso-image.jpg

Re-applied for my permesso soggiorno renewal in mid-December and I just received a text message stating "Comunchiamo convocazione il  DD/MM/YYYY per integrazione practica".

Does anyone know what this about? Cheers

I just received a text message stating "Comunchiamo convocazione il  DD/MM/YYYY per integrazione practica".

Does anyone know what this about? Cheers

They'll take your fingerprints, current address and other details. Make sure you take 4 recent passport-size photos with you.