Visit Visa for sister in law

hi everyone

can i call my sister in law on visit visa as my wife needs her for some medical help. My sister in law is not yet married. kind opinions are required.

Yep you can

You can try your luck, but as far as I know they will not approve visa for sisters / sister in law, especially if they are not married.

HRGuru wrote:

You can try your luck, but as far as I know they will not approve visa for sisters / sister in law, especially if they are not married.

Exactly what I wanted to say. It's been very difficult to get such a visa for decades. But there are two things not to be ignored:

1- Some guys were able to apply online and get it. Though it's a very small number of people.

2- Visit visas used to be free but recently a good amount of fees has been applied on it. It's kind of you have to buy a visit visa. Obviously, the demand has gone low;as so many wouldn't pay 2000 SAR to visit. I can relate to it the leniency of approvals. Their strictness must go down thus increasing chances for cases such as what this thread relates to.

What's the procedure and if we need to move out of the way, how much it cost???
Thanks for your response as well.

Hi dear,
Any luck? Did you manage to get sister in law visa?
Tauqir Hussain