Follow all our news on Facebook!

Driving father's car

Can I drive car and claim car insurance which is on my dad's name
And I have temporary license +17
* I can drive only in Riyadh
If any one know the information plz reply me I kindly req

It depends on your insurance company's policies. Ring them up and do tell me what their response is (I am in the similar situation)

To drive your dad's car, you need authorization letter that can be issued from Absher.

Insurance won't cover your claim. You need to add your name to the policy and pay them additional premium. If your age is less than 18, this additional premium is hefty.

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

International Wealth Management in Saudi Arabia

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia