can a non EU citizen get tax ID from broad ..How..??

hi..l  need a tax  number ID but  l  am not in Portugal now..Caan l get one if l  have a Portugal  citizen friend  to  represent me in PPortugal..Can l  get it  without going there..thanks....

is it for business purposes?

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Porto

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Porto

Moving to Porto

Find tips from professionals about moving to Porto

Travel insurance in Porto

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Porto

Flights to Porto

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Porto