Pets in Liechtenstein

Hello everyone,

Many of us in Liechtenstein have four-legged friends. What about you? Do you have one or more pets? Share your experience with us!

What are the formalities to import pets in Liechtenstein? What about pet adoption procedures in the country? Did you bring your pet from your home country to your host country? If so, did everything turn out fine?

What do Liechtensteiners think about pets? Are they comfortable with dogs, cats or unusual pets?

Share your advice!

Priscilla

How many dogs are in Lichtenstein? I am doing a tease arch project and I have to know  :/

Nassiacurtis wrote:

How many dogs are in Lichtenstein? I am doing a tease arch project and I have to know  :/

Hi and welcome to the Forum. :)

The thread you are subscribing to is over 1 year old and it didn't get any responses then - you may get a better response by starting a new one.

Cynic
Expat Team

Nassiacurtis wrote:

Lichtenstein is only a small country with only about 37,000 people in roughly 62 square miles. I don't think you will get a true figure. You could contact their Office of Statistics to see if they have an idea?

Äulestrasse 51
Postfach 684
9490 Vaduz

Tel/ +423 236 68 76
Fax/ +423 236 69 36

Email/ [email protected]

Good Luck

SimCityAT
Expat Team