Close

MEET UP IN BRATISLAVA / TRVANA this coming week

Hi
My name is Jimmy I am Scottish and due to a friend not being able to come to Bratislava (Monday Wednesday and Thursday)  and Trvana (Tuesday) I will be on my own from Monday 10th October to Thursday 14th October 2016.

I would like to meet someone living locally any Nationality male or female in either Bratislava or Trvana on the respective days/evenings to share experiences etc and also help me get the most out of my short visit to Slovakia.

It is difficult when you visit a new country and dont have much time!

I enjoy visiting the local sights,restaurants and any old tradional taverns/pubs etc.
I also want to visit the Sky Bar which I believe has wonderful views of Bratislava both during the day and evening. I am staying on a botel in Bratislava.

I am a happy cheerful person and always 'look on the bright side of life'...but it is better not to be completely on your own.

I look forward to hearing from you either on the forum or you can send me a 'private message' via the ex-pat site.

Thank you
Tartanjimmy

Hi dear jimmy,
Hope that you have a wonderful trip to Bratislava. I wish I was able to meet you there.. any way,it will bewonderful  :)  please take some pictures for me my kind friend ;)
Sahar

Expatriate health insurance in Slovakia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Slovakia

Moving to Slovakia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Slovakia

Travel insurance in Slovakia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Slovakia

Flights to Slovakia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Slovakia