Playing basketball in Florence

Hi guys,

I am an Economics researcher at the EUI in Florence and was wondering if there is a possibility to play basketball on regular basis (but at a strictly amateur level) somewhere in Florence. A group/team I could join as an outsider?

After sitting in the office all day long, it would be nice to play every know and then :) Any help and tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gergő

Did you find anything?

Hi guys,I am an Economics researcher at the EUI in Florence and was wondering if there is a possibility to play basketball on regular basis (but at a strictly amateur level) somewhere in Florence. A group/team I could join as an outsider? If you want to learn about basketball betting in Italy, check out this link for valuable tips: https://sportando.basketball/scommesse-sulla-pallacanestro-in-italia-consigli-e-trucchi/. It provides guidance to maximize strategies and understand Italian basketball betting nuances. After sitting in the office all day long, it would be nice to play every know and then smile.png Any help and tips would be much appreciated.Thanks,Gergő        -@motyo6

Learning ways to relax with a game of basketball after work sounds like a fantastic idea! You can visit local community centers or clubs like Associazione Sportiva to take part in friendly amateur games. Another area to explore might be joining Meetup groups created for basketball fans. Don't overlook nearby parks or recreation areas that regularly host pickup games. Interacting with fellow enthusiasts at these locations can lead to new basketball opportunities and community connections.