I want to hire a driver for a!

I will be visiting Shenzhen in mid-October only for a few days.  My husband will be attending a conference and meanwhile I want to scoot around the city and check it out.  I'd love to hire an English-speaking driver for a day (or more if possible) to take me around to all the cool places to shop, eat and see.  If possible, I would also love to have the driver do airport pickup and dropoff.

If you have a driver or know of one that I could hire, please let me know!  I'm an expat living in Malaysia and would love the help!  And of course, you are welcome to count on me for all the juicy tips about KL if you come my way!

Hello Mona :cheers:

You could drop an advert in the Personal driver field of our Shenzhen Jobs offers section of the site to increase your chances to find a driver during your stay in the country.

You can try to get in touch with serpentza or laowhy86 on youtube. They are foreigners that are already living many years in Shenzhen. Maybe the can help you.

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Please do not share contact on forum. Promotion of services is not allowed also.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
part time jobs
By Somasundram
looking for job in Shenzhen
By tony-desing
Art teacher seeking for a job Shenzhen
By baracuda.ka
Look for English teachers(native or non-native)
By sherrydai

Expatriate health insurance in Shenzhen

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Shenzhen

Moving to Shenzhen

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shenzhen

Travel insurance in Shenzhen

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Shenzhen

Flights to Shenzhen

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shenzhen