how to get employment visa converted back to dependent visa

Hi all,

I am working with a IT company in Kualalumpur for the past one year on an employment pass.

My wife who is currently on dependent pass is about to get an offer within a few days and employment pass would be provided by her company.

What happens if she wants to leave the company after few months and want to go back to her dependent visa from employment pass. Can she apply for her dependent pass in such a scenario without leaving malaysia.

Any link to official malaysian government websites providing this information would be highly appreciated.


New topic