I need Photography Lessons..

Hey everyone.. Long time i couldn't write here anything.. I am still in my home country but i will be back on 15th of Jan.

Anyway i need one more help from you guys.. Is there any good Photography course in Riyadh? Can you please suggest some place for me?

Thanks a lot..

Best Regards to all..

Hi makarakulah ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to the forum Riyadh.

Regards

Thanks =)

I'm yet not informed if there are any courses in riyadh but there are alot of groups that share experiences and even go out on joint expeditions for photography.

if your a complete starter I can help with a few tips.

Salman

Salman Omrani wrote:

I'm yet not informed if there are any courses in riyadh but there are alot of groups that share experiences and even go out on joint expeditions for photography.

if your a complete starter I can help with a few tips.

Salman

Hey Salman, Can you let me now the details of any group that goes for join expeditions for photography? Myself and few of my friends are interested to join such expeditions.

Thanks in advance.

Bharat

Hey Salman, do let me those groups as am also interested to join and learn from these pple.

Ayoob, In the meantime while we wait for Salman to respond why don't we all meet together one evening for a coffee?

once we know each other, we can plan for the trips / places for photoshoots.

Which camera do you have?

hi guys,

though i did say there are groups that do stuff like expeditions. im not one of them. youd have to find your way to some group through networking. id be happy to join any short trips but im no pro.

sorry if i mislead yaz :P

Salman

if some of you have plans to have a short trip for photography, keep us posted. i'm willing to join.

@salman where's my copy of our group pic in DQ? i'm still waiting :)

Any suggestions on the places where we can go? - Once we decide on the places it might be easy to plan.

Also can we all meet somewhere ? There are 3 of us who are planning to join for a short trip.

Hey Bharat, yeah sure we can make a plan for short trip for photography i heard few places like edge of the world, but for that we need 4X4 which i dont have

I have Nikon D 3100 what abt u which one do u have???

No update?

I like to know nice places too and take shiny shots.:)

Hi Ayoob, I am having d7000 and my other two friends are having D5000 & D7000.

However, none of us are having the 4x4 to reach Edge of the world.

We can decide on the dates and then plan a trip

any photography course this month of december 2011? pls let me know I'm very interested. thanks

i am intrested to teach anyone who need photography

fayad2011, are you professional photographer? so how much I'm going to pay and how many days for the tutorial? where is your location? can you give me your number?thanks!