Moving from Canada to Vera, Spain


We've just bought a nice apartment/duplex in Vera, and plan to move there in two years. Does anybody know what type of Spanish Visa we need. We are Canadian citizens and we are not planning to work in Spain.
But, if we apply for a Non lucrative residence permit, are we going to be able to rent our apartment (of course, we would register our apartment for renting and pay taxes). Does renting our apartment consider as working in Spain?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

New topic