I want to learn some Vietnamese

Hi everyone, I want to learn to read and pronounce Vietnamese, I would like to find someone who is patient and can speak very good English. We can meet in a coffee shop or wherever is good for both of us. I would also like to understand more if the culture in Vietnam too..I am English so maybe I could help you too..don't be afraid to email me..xxx...thanks! 😀

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi Englishman-in-Hanoi,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you browse through the adverts in the Language classes in Hanoi or the Language exchange in Hanoi section of the website, you will surely find a member who will help you out.

All the best,
Bhavna

I think i can help you how to speak it naturally, but have a problem is my English is amateur :(, contact me at facebook.com/ducdknet if you want.

I am not live in Hanoi, I live in Ha Long, Quang Ninh. But I think distance isn't problem. I really want to help you and I also want to learn English and know more about your country! Would you mind contacting to me by email xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Englishman!
I'm looking for someone to exchange culture stories :) I can speak good English so seems like our coffee talk can be a bit more interesting, rather than simply learning a new language. Give me a buzz if this sounds like something fun for ya. Cheers :)

I like the sound of that....freestyle learning...not boring structure!

I am Lily. i am 10 year old. Can we speak english and vietnames together?

10 ?

Yes, I want to learn EL too  :idontagree:

Hi Englishman
I'm Vietnamese, and I'm now in Hanoi.
Nice to meet you and ready to help you learn Vietnamese.

.If you need a teacher who can teach you Vietnamese, it's also one of my hobbies after office time. I will do that for free, i can teach vietnamese in English and Chinese at the same time,besides i also want to exchange languages with everyone,please contact me if you really need someone helping u with vietnamese learning.
Hope to make friend with you and help you as much as possible.
P/s: send me email :xxxx or add wechat: xxx
I look forward to hearing from you

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Reason : Please do not post copy/paste content

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the Language classes in Hanoi or the Language exchange in Hanoi section of the website.

Interested members will contact you afterwards.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic closed - Refer to classifieds]

Closed