Close

How to deal with a car accident in Cagayan de Oro.

I would like to know how to deal with a car accident in Cagayan de Oro. I have heard that one must not move the vehicle even if it makes traffic congestion and chaos on the road. Which number one should ring to Call the police? Is Police Cooperative and neutral? Is it obligatory to Call the Police? Do both parties need to fill any form for the Insurance Company? What if the other party refuses to fill the form or sign?

The easiest option is to settle with the other party involved in cash.Remember your always wrong your a foreigner. If you had'nt been driving it would nene have happened.

dinky -sure if nobody drove -there wouldnt be accidents but people do need to ,foreigners arent always wrong but if people give into the ones saying so then it becomes this way

No way would I drive in the Philippines with these crazy road warriors.
I tried it once and never again, the idiots on motor bikes are absolute moron`s and dont care one iota for anybody on the road, and if you are a foreigner and happen to be involved in an accident YOU will be blamed no matter what.

Can anyone give me a serious answer to my question as I already know that best is to settle down the issues with the other party. But what is legally correct procedure in case I have a comprehensive insurance or just a third party insurnce?

Expatriate health insurance in Cagayan de Oro

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cagayan de Oro

Moving to Cagayan de Oro

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cagayan de Oro

Travel insurance in Cagayan de Oro

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cagayan de Oro

Flights to Cagayan de Oro

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cagayan de Oro