I NEED A JOB

Living in Anusawaree Bangkok and need a job have 26 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Management, Masters in same field would appreciate help .Not any luck with headhunters ,it look like you have to buy yourself into a job here.If you have a position available please mail me [email protected]

:):)

ex sa wrote:

Living in Anusawaree Bangkok and need a job have 26 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Management, Masters in same field would appreciate help .Not any luck with headhunters ,it look like you have to buy yourself into a job here.If you have a position available please mail me [email protected]

Hi ex sa, :)

You should post an advert under Thailand classifieds > job section.

I wish you good luck
Christine

i have spend much time in thailand and as far as work is concerned you are wasting your time unless you are a professional. even then depending on age nobody wants you. my advise is to set yourself up before you decide you want to retire in thailand and oh yes you need more money than you think if you want to have a good retirement.if you do not take this advise you will be like a majority of epats there living rough and eventually having to go back home.you can try your luck down at cheap charlies bar forgot the soi around 5-7 sumkimvit many epats who work in bbk drink there. it is just an open bar just ask around.ray the owner at off shore bar soi 23  just walk through soi cowboy and go right he has been in bbk a long time may give you some advise.good luck frank .