Apply Family Visa

My wife is working as nurse in saudi on her own iqama  and she is going to resign next month . Can i apply family visa for her while she is in Saudi or she has to go home country before applying family visa

you can transfer her on your name ....
but u can apply no problem

Thanks osamosa for your reply .

What is the procedure to transfer her iqama under my dependent .? she has to get approval from her side ?

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Istiqdam Appointments booking time
By Anand1201
Appointment with Istiqdam - Family Visa
By Farrukh_82
appointment for istiqdam
By jay033087
By Guest
Istiqdam appointment
By farhan496
extended iqama
By 00md

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh