Kolkata accommodation

Hi! we will be arriving to Kolkata in a couple of months.. We are two and need accommodation with kitchen and wifi in convenient central location..
All advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated..

Hello Allaround :cheers:

To increase your chances to find a nice rental in kolkata, I invite you to drop an advert in the Housing in Kolkata section of the site :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thank you Kenjee!

Hi,

1st You will love Kolkata as the city is awesome. As you mentioned that you need accommodation along with kitchen then a service apartment will be a good option rather then hotel, guest hours. Or you can also try to find a B&B as they allow guests to use Kitchen.

So to find a suitable option you can check out sites like Tripadvisor India and some popular online travel portal like Makemytrip, Via etc. So here you can get some names as per their reviews and then try to contact the place directly by searching their sites on Google.

As now you have the rates which they are offering on popular sites. In my experience I can easily get a 10-15% discount on rates mentioned on OTA (Online travel agencies)

So this is a way which in 10 mins can land you a few good accommodation options in Kolkata.

Feel free to ask anything.

Regards,
Jatin Chhabra
Author of JatinChhabra.com

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : avoid promoting external link please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct