Exit re entry VISA extension

is it possible to extend the exit re entry VISA from outside the Kingdom

Yes, it is possible, if your exit and entry visa not exceed 7 month, this should be done by the Saudi Embassy in your country..just you need a letter from your sponsor to be submitted to the embassy.
If exceed 7 months, this should be done via the Ministry of Foreign Affaris electronically.
This what I know unless regulations changed.

Thanks a lot

New topic

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Riyadh