Questions regarding internet

Hey all,

I am a New Zealander currently living in France. I will be moving to Port of Spain in one week to work at the Pan American Health Organization for five months. My wife will be joining me after about 6 weeks. I would love to meet some people early on after arriving. I will be living in the St James area.
My hobbies include all sports but especially rugby and american football, I love playing the guitar and am also writing music for a couple of short films.
I also have some questions regarding internet, is it best to get a box for the house or just to get a phone plan that has a decent amount of internet included?

Look forward to some feedback and hopfully meet some of you.

Hi Richard,

I created a new thread from your post on the Trinidad and Tobago forum so that you get some feedbacks.

Hope it helps,

Hi Portch1991,

I think that it all depends on the number of GBs that you use.

I find that it is cheaper overall to get an internet connection as part of a package (phone, cable, internet) but if you don't use many GBs of data you can buy a celular phone plan and use the phone as a hotspot.

I pay $200TT for a digicel 3GB 4G plan but the package of phone/internet and cable costs us $400-$600 monthly depending on how the phone is used.

Hope the information helps a bit.

Feel free to inbox

Questions and answers about telecommunications

Ask your question
Keeping up with the news in Trinidad and Tobago
By Priscilla
Making phone calls in Trinidad and Tobago
By Maximilien

Expatriate health insurance in Trinidad and Tobago

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Trinidad and Tobago

Moving to Trinidad and Tobago

Find tips from professionals about moving to Trinidad and Tobago

Travel insurance in Trinidad and Tobago

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Trinidad and Tobago

Flights to Trinidad and Tobago

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Trinidad and Tobago