Age limit to joint middle east job

What is maximum  age limit  to joint middle east job  for saudi experience  engineer .   Next I am unmarried   can I bring my parents

I suggest you read through the posts on the forum for information.

Age is just a number, we just hired a 64 year old profession because of his exuberant skills.

As for bringing your parents, they can just come on a visit visa renewable to maximum 6 months I believe or more.

You care bring your parents on visit Visa up to 180 days, maybe more if you need to extend but that not sure if acceptable or not.

Maximum age for joining middle east , not sure about that but over 60 they are sending exit from Saudi Arabia, then again I can say some not all, as my company General manager, Country manager and Deputy manager also over 60, but no action.  :D

Thank you very much  sir

Thank you sir

I thought it was 58 years. Isnt the MOI trying to force out those over 60?

Emilio Largo wrote:

I thought it was 58 years. Isnt the MOI trying to force out those over 60?

It's 60, but vitamin W helps a lot

hamudi wrote:

Is that experience that's speaking?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Is that experience that's speaking?

:/

The maximum retirement of 60 applies to Saudi Nationals working for the government. Same as the other Gulf States. For private employing companies or multi-national corporations, the maximum age is dependent on experience, qualifications, and sponsor job requirements. Age is not the main hiring basis. I had a boss working in Saudi Arabia 72 years old and when I worked in Kuwait many professional expats were over age 67. If the hiring company needs to fill a position and one meets the job qualifications the main requirements are passing the medical that the candidate is fit and capable of performing and in Qatar, they issue work visas but need to be renewed every 12 months supported by a new medical report. Granted HR managers prefer younger candidates but if they need to hire an older candidate to fill the position they can do it. Usually, the company's Saudi government relations official can accomplish work visas if they meet job requirements regardless of age.