I want to work as au pair in UK,could you give me the way to reach it?

My name Dinny Rachmawati, I have experience as maid for 5 years, 3 years for Indonesian maid. 8 month for Austalian family in Bali Indonesia.  I have alwasy wanted to travel and have just begun my dream of seeing the world and experiencing new culture. I really want to have au pair family. I am ready stay for the au pair family in 6 month up to 1 years. I can adapt to any type of environment, I am busy body and enjoy to work anykind of hours. I am very easy to get along with, and I am social person who loves meeting all kinds of people. I like to be around with the children, its an important reason why I decided to become au pair

Your chances aren't good.
The UK has very similar rules to Indonesia as far as working goes, so you're unlikely to get a visa to allow you to work legally in the UK.
There's a whole string of European countries' citizens ahead of you in the queue, and the migration crisis means a general clamp down.
Toss in the UK's economic problems, and you are unlikely to have any joy.

You have to find a family willing to sponsor your visa to work here but this can be quite difficult as there are lots of Europeans here who don't need a visa working as au pairs.
Also be careful of agencies asking you to send money to process your visa they tend to be scams!

Hi....there  :cheers:
Thank you for sharing to me
I have so much advice
and I am really happy
I hope my dream will come true someday :gloria
I can go to England as Au pair
I really want to know new culture in overseas
that's the reason I hunting become Au pair.

The one bit of advice you really need to remember is the bit about scams.
There are loads of scammers out there, all intent on promising you a well paid job as soon as you pay a registration fee and the visa costs.
Once you pay, they go silent.
That's if you're lucky - The unlucky ones are trafficked and sold off as sex slaves.

BE CAREFUL.