PCC for returning for new visa to SA?

Hi All..

Please advice if The Police Clearance Certificate is  necessary if I am returning back on new visa to Saudi Arabia..

Thanks

No. it's not needed.

Thanks for reply dear...

Hi Z4N

Just to ask you how long you had to wait before coming back on a new visa.
Did you come back immediately or by saudi labour law do you have to spend some time in your home country after final exit.

Thanks in advance.

If you have left KSA on proper exit visa, you can return immediately as soon as your new visa is stamped. If you left on exit-reentry and didn't come back within the allowed period of exit re-entry, then you have to wait at least 3 years.

Dear Skurram

Thank you for your response.

I plan to leave on a proper exit visa. But I have been advised that the rules have changed and that I may have to stay some time.. do you have any idea about the change in law. Ministry of Labour site does not have any update.

Thanks

As soon as you have your visa stamped you are ready to come back..I don't know what is the condition for going on exit re-entry and not coming back..and then coming back on new visa..

Hi Z4N

Thank you . I was informed this by my new employers HR. So before I go to them I want to do some research my self and validate it.

Like I said I plan to go on a proper exit. and want to be back in saudi ASAP to resume work. However I was informed that there was a mandatory three months i have to stay as per MOFA. I have spoken to a lot of other HR people who were not aware of this. hence wanted to clarify if this is correct.

Thanks

JT23 wrote:

Hi Z4N

Thank you . I was informed this by my new employers HR. So before I go to them I want to do some research my self and validate it.

Like I said I plan to go on a proper exit. and want to be back in saudi ASAP to resume work. However I was informed that there was a mandatory three months i have to stay as per MOFA. I have spoken to a lot of other HR people who were not aware of this. hence wanted to clarify if this is correct.

Thanks

As far as my information goes, if you have left on proper exit there is no waiting period, you can return as soon as your new visa is endorsed.

Dear Friend

thank you for your response.
Would you know of any one I can clarify this with as to whether the rules have changed as lwas and rules in KSA change fairly frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Gents

I have just received confirmation from the HR dept of my new employer stating that it is a new rule that upon final exit you have to wait a period of 3 months to re-enter on a new visa.

Do you have any source of documents that state otherwise.

Can Anyone reccommend where I can get this verified a 100% please.

Thanks in advance.