Hello people that want to leave the USA!
I am a Bulgarian-American and now I live in Bulgaria
I would like to post this so that people will not make the mistakes that I have made when I came back to Bulgaria
1. Do not come without at least 30K in your pocket abled to spend
2. Do not bring anything more then important documents and files
3. Do not come ignorant: (ie; do your homework on our constitution, laws , practices, rules,)
4. Do not count on friends to always help you, and for churches to help you!
5 Get all your financial matters in an order before you even think of leaving!
6. Bulgarian is not an easy language for Americans , therefore learn phrases in advance that will help you !
If you are thinking of moving to Bulgaria post an add on facebook and twitter that you are looking for Bulgarians that speak English and are true Bible believing Christians! We are here to help if you need it!
If you need other sort of info, you can write me personally in English at: mssamboo63 at yahoo.com
I hope that gave you some sort of help, and if you have questions about financial independence there is one thing I can say. Lower you standards. You will be surprized at how well I live on 600 dollars per month!