I'm coming next month to dubai

i'm coming next month to dubai for looking for  a job i have a license in business management anyone can help me please i just want a start i'll be gratefull thank you.

Your quote is not giving much information. What kind of job are you looking for? Totally how many years of experience you have in related field?

hello
i have three years experience in the field i worked for a business office as an assistant then i gets to a firm in investisment field i worked as a management controller in this firm, we have many activities we sell cars and houses and we have a big luxery restaurant  and a fast food like mcdonalds and we are about to start a hotel plan, my job is to supervise those project and make the accounting for what we get's if u want i'll send u my CV 'ill be gratefull if u can help me

thanks

Hi,

I'm Siddarth from India, grew up in Europe and USA, now in UAE since more than 13 years.   

You have said that you are looking for a Good Job/Opportunity.   

With your Experience, haven't you explored any Entrepreneurial opportunities ?   

I can't promise anything, but Maybe, I can help you in this matter.   

Can you please tell me little more about your background, your expertise & what exactly are you looking for ?   

All the Best for your Bright Future.   

Best Regards,   

Siddarth

hello,
thank you for your consideration as i said i have a license in business management and i have a diplôme as a forwarding agent, my Professional experience is i worked in business office fo one year as an assistant my job in that office was filled the formular of visas and make appointement to people, and then i get to another firm as a management controller in this firm i have many responsibilities i supervise our
commercial agent and make contract with our client and receive money from them, and try to improve the work by propose solutions, in this firm we sell cars,appartement and we a restaurant, so i made the accounting of all this activities and pay the salary of our employees, i speak english well and frensh, i can work in high pressure with a group, i hope you can help me sir i just want a start in dubai, i will send you my cv in case you want it.

thanks again best regards