I am coming to Costa Rica

Hi I am coming to Costa Rica in January and am looking for an inexpensive 'homestay' I would like to teach there and will be arriving January 17th ~or so~ Although I'm a very adventursome soul, a friend or two would really help as i am traveling alone.
yes I am crazy,,, but this is my charm :)
I would love to immerse myself in the Costa Rican culture as I have only experienced Costa Rica from a tourist point of view. Athough I had wonderful times there, I am excited to become part of the culture and lifestyle.
I am an advanced, beginner for spanish; Go slow or let me read, I understand you, for you to understand me, I'm sure this is were my 'animated' personallity will come in handy.
Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Hi leila51360, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been introduced as a new thread on the Costa Rica forum for effective networking.

You may also have a look at the Costa Rica classifieds > accommodation section and even post an advert there.

I wish you good luck and i hope other members will be able to help you.
Christine

Leila:

Thanks for your reply but my husband and I are visiting Atenas in late Feb/early March for 11 days, not Heredia.  We are hoping to meet people who can give the inside scoop on CR while we are there.  If you would like to meet us then, let me know.  Good luck with your venture!

Rhysa Farkas