Arrival Singapore from March 02 to March 05

I am from Vietnam. I am going to Singapore from March 02 to March 05. Please advice me where/which hotel I can stay? I prefer to stay near or easy to come Marine Bay.

Raffles hotel. North Bridge Road. May please call me on arrival *** momtaz for any help. Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

There are plenty of hotels in or near Marina Bay - Raffles Hotel is the most athmospheric but also the costliest at S$740/night (no typing error!).
Just search any hotel booking site and you can find several others that cost less than half of the Raffles (but not under S$200/night in this central city area).

You may try to check online in several websites to get your choice location, budgeted hotel but sorry to say the area you r looking for is in central district of Singapore which is the most costliest area to get a hotel room.

Pls check agoda.com or hotel.com you will get plenty of options. Singapore is a well connected city with various transportation so if you stay 10km with in area of Central, then u can manage to reach Central district in 30 to 40mins of time.

All the best n happy journey.

If you want to spend little and value uniqueness over luxury, my favourite accommodation is Sleepy Sam in the Kampong Glam/Arab Street area. If you're energetic, it's possible to walk from there to Marina Bay - but I would bus (10min) or MRT (two stops).