To get a business or working visa without leaving Vietnam

Hi,
I came to Vietnam with tourist visa in October last year and did 3-months visa extension  in Jan 2016.
Now I can stay till April this year.

Is there any agency that can help  to renew business or working visa that last longer than half year with no need to  leave Vietnam?

If  any,kindly drop off a message here .

Many thanks.

Best
Sherry

Hi Sherry,

To save time, money, and emotional distress you should write to this attorney Mrs. Ngo, Hoang Oanh at [email protected]. She is educated in Vietnam, Russia and US, fluent in Russian, English, and Vietnamese, she is a law professor and Head of Commercial Law Division at Judicial Academy, Ministry od Justice, Vietnam, and her services and results were great and unbelievable and her fee is very reasonable comparing to the others that I used. Good luck to you and hope that you will have a great time in VN. TT

I helped a Filipino friend to get a *one year multiple entry working visa* last year.
Price was 520USD, not yet included stamp fee.
You may read more about it tuongthitukhuyen.wordpress.com/2015/04/24/vietnam-working-visa-application/

The visa agency I've selected is myvisa.com.vn/,
you may contact them to ask about your case if you want to.

sherry2016 wrote:

Hi,
I came to Vietnam with tourist visa in October last year and did 3-months visa extension  in Jan 2016.
Now I can stay till April this year.

Is there any agency that can help  to renew business or working visa that last longer than half year with no need to  leave Vietnam?

If  any,kindly drop off a message here .

Many thanks.

Best
Sherry

There is a ton of posts on this subject here on the forum you might want to search a little for them. Basically though you cant change your tourist visa to anything else while your in country (legally that is). There are  plenty of shysters around and on this blog that will try and convince you other wise. Please be careful...

Rick