Need a local transfer (company to company)?

if you're a nurse working in KSA & you want to transfer sponsorship (company to company), I can help you.  ;)

Nasser76 wrote:

if you're a nurse working in KSA & you want to transfer sponsorship (company to company), I can help you.  ;)

but how??if the sponsor is not willing to release??

well my friend, it's difficult. unfortunately, some employers are asking the employees to pay a release fees then you get the transfer & some of them are not due to many reasons. the worest situation that employer is facing is when his visa are not transferable (meaning in & out only).

my advise to you that if your current contract is approaching to its end,  get an offer from the other employer then get a visa from him to come back on.

I hope I did answered your query.

Nasser76 wrote:

well my friend, it's difficult. unfortunately, some employers are asking the employees to pay a release fees then you get the transfer & some of them are not due to many reasons. the worest situation that employer is facing is when his visa are not transferable (meaning in & out only).

my advise to you that if your current contract is approaching to its end,  get an offer from the other employer then get a visa from him to come back on.

I hope I did answered your query.

And where exactly YOU have to offer YOUR helping hand?