Spontaneous application or recruitment agency in UAE?

Hi everybody,

I will be on visit in Dubai during February 2016 and I will have an interview for a process engineer position in a chemical company but I want to look for other jobs to increase my chance to get an offer. Could you please tell me what are the name of the most important chemical/petrochemical companies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I would like to go directly to their office to give my CV and maybe have an interview. Do you think it is a good idea or do I have to go to recruitment agency? What is the best?

You can't go directly to good companies without fixing appointment with the recruiters. I mean most of the companies won't allow.

May I phone before to arrange a meeting or an interview? I have also phone numbers. Do you know recruitment agencies where I can give my CV or some companies which allow such a thing? I really want to maximize my chance to get a job even if I have 2 interviews foreseen already.

Abenmaam wrote:

May I phone before to arrange a meeting or an interview? I have also phone numbers. Do you know recruitment agencies where I can give my CV or some companies which allow such a thing? I really want to maximize my chance to get a job even if I have 2 interviews foreseen already.

Sadly no. Most big companies such as those in the chemical/petrochemical companies will only refer you to their website and careers section or tell you to email your CV to a particular email address. Calling them will be the same. You can't call and demand or arrange a meeting or an interview.

Hi . I am  a A/C Technition  and electriction .also home applinces worker/from sri Lanka .1 year and 10 monthes allraddy finish in my contract, befor 2 years i am working in saudiya,All experiyances is 15 years.next  middle of march finish my contract,I am looking home applinces or A/Ctechnition job.also i would like  to joing super marcket or gym

OK but I don't understand I sent 400 applications to positions which fit perfectly my profile and I haven't received back a single answer. My resume has been reviewed by 2 professional HR company to fit with the petrochemical market requirements. I think I have no choice to come in UAE and do some walk in, maybe I will have the chance to have an interview. I saw in the blog that I will have more chance to be contacted if I have a local number? is it right?

Could somebody help me please because I will be in UAE in February and I am a little bit confused now.

In advance, thank you.

hi if am i correct,you are job seeker,also  i am job seeker